Merna Mora Station
Merna Mora offers a central, functional base to tour the magnificent Flinders Ranges and is en route to the greater Outback. Located on the Outback Highway
- Comfortable affordable purpose built one and two bedroom units accommodating 2 – 6 persons
- Fully equipped kitchens, living area and en suite bathroom. All bedding provided (Linen on request)
- Campfire area, group kitchen facility, lawned recreation/BBQ area
- Powered sites & 10 room backpacker lodge
- Bush camping with/without amenities
- Four self drive 4WD tracks – Wilpena Range – Lake Torrens
- Ideal location for photographers, artists, families, groups and parties
- Hosting visitors to the Flinders since 1968
WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU VISIT SOON!
Discover Hawker is an initiative of the Hawker Community Development Board to promote local businesses and encourage tourism.
This website is made possible thanks to the support of over 30 local businesses.