Hillview Cottage and 4WD Tracks
C/- Flinders Ranges Accommodation
P.O. Box 14, Hawker 5434
OR call at the MOGAS Service Station on the Cnr Cradock & Wilpena Roads Hawker 5434
Hillview is approximately 10Kms North East of Hawker. Hillview is a lovely neat two bedroom cottage, with all the facilities to make your holiday an enjoyable experience. Situated just five kilometres from the Hawker to Blinman bitumen road.
- This comfortable cottage has a lounge/dining room, two bedrooms, Kitchen, bathroom and laundry. The cottage is carpeted throughout.
- The lounge/dining and room has a televison, lounge, dining room table and chairs.
- The kitchen has a small table and chairs, full size fridge, microwave, electric frypan, toaster, electric kettle and all the usual household utensils.
- In the bathroom there is a shower, vanity bar and toilet.
- The laundry has a washing machine, wash trough, iron and ironing board. There is gas hot water thoughout the cottage.
- One bedroom has a king size bed, the other has two single beds, one has a wardrobe and chest-of-drawers, the other a chest-of-drawers.
- There are two blankets and a pillow per bed, extra blankets are available.
- Linen is not provided but can be hired for $20-00 a double bed and $15-00 a single bed.
- Hired linen is sheets pillow cases and towels.
- No campfires.
- The cottage has reverse cycle air conditioning. Gas BBQ available.
- You only need to bring your own food.
- Telstra Digital and NextG phone coverage.
The owners of Hillview also operate 2 return self drive 4 wheel drive tracks, which gives great views of Hawker and the surrounding hills.
Hawker Hilltop 4WD track
See great views of Hawker and surrounding hills on a 2 to 3 hour leisurely 40km return to Hawker 4WD track.
The Glen Paddock 4WD Track
See great views of Wilpena Pound, Elder Range and Chase Range etc on 3 to 4 hour leisurely 65km return to Hawker 4WD track.
WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU VISIT SOON!
Discover Hawker is an initiative of the Hawker Community Development Board to promote local businesses and encourage tourism.
This website is made possible thanks to the support of over 30 local businesses.