Your Hosts, Steve and Deb Youle
West End Flat Road
Hawker SA 5434
Bookings Call: 0475675355 or 088648 4242
We are situated 2km from Hawker, South Australia at the base of the Flinders Ranges. We offer the feeling of complete remoteness yet so close to town with an enjoyable 2km walk to the local pub, meals & general store. We have two semi-detached cottages with all the comforts of home plus exceptional views of the Flinders Ranges right from the front door!
Our cottages consist of 2 bedrooms, full size kitchen, dining and lounge room and your own undercover parking.
- Two bedrooms (1 with queen sized bed, 1 with 2 single beds)
- Kitchen/living area
- Shared laundry
- Carpeted bedrooms
- Reverse Cycle Split System air-conditioning
- LCD TV/DVD, Video, and CD Player
- Viewer Access Satellite Television (VAST) digital reception
- Rainwater for cooking, drinking & showering
- Blankets, quilts, pillows, linen & towels
- Electric blankets on all beds
- Washing machine, iron & ironing board
- Refrigerator, stove, microwave, toaster, electric jug
- Saucepans, crockery and cutlery, clock radio, hair dryer
- Under cover parking – carport for each cottage
- Barbeque facilities
- Continental breakfast available on request (additional charges)
- Mobile phone coverage
- Free Wi-Fi
- Level entrance & floors enable restricted mobility access
YOU WILL NEED TO BRING: – Food, toiletries and consumables, good walking shoes and your camera!
WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU VISIT SOON!
Discover Hawker is an initiative of the Hawker Community Development Board to promote local businesses and encourage tourism.
This website is made possible thanks to the support of over 30 local businesses.